Do you experience any of the following:
- Extreme sleep loss
- Overbooked schedules (which you tend to forget the contents of, so praise be for push notifications)
- Accidentally skipping meals proceeded by overeating as compensation
- Remaining within a close radius to any caffeine purveyor
- Sudden weight gain
- Sudden weight loss
- Consistently high stress levels
- Symptoms that may be related to an oncoming cold (which you try to convince yourself are not cold-related because you don’t have time for that)
If so, you may be overworked, overwhelmed, and in need of a mental break.
That makes two of us.
STAND AND BE RECOGNIZED
Whether it be because you’re knee-deep into
Sure, maybe you’re not (nearly) done with what you’d like to accomplish yet, but you’re putting in the work. And at times, that can be more than enough.
I DON’T KNOW WHO NEEDS TO HEAR THIS, BUT IT’S OKAY TO CALL IT A DAY
Don’t get me wrong, I am in no way encouraging you to quit. But, I am encouraging you to take a break. After all, we can’t do our best, if we’re not at our best.
Believe it or not, this is an invite to clock out at a reasonable hour, put your feet up, and finally get that good night’s sleep you’ve been dreaming about.
Hit refresh on you because we’re about to get back in the game, and this time, we’re gonna feel better than ever.
So press play and let’s level up from rattled to recharged.