I am not a fan of the wishy-washy. Grey areas are not for me, my friends. I know, very Dawn à la Waitress of me.
And while I get that we’re all big kids here, I think that it might be time for some rules. In saying so, I present to you: Moods & Mixtapes’ Community Guidelines.
Moods & Mixtapes is a safe, creative space where we can share our go-to songs and reoccurring feels. We love jamming with you, so please help us to maintain the quality of the blog! Let’s work together and remember to be a little kinder to one another (and avoid any noise complaints).
THE FULL ALBUM
- We get it, we all have different tastes. But if you must disagree, do it intelligently.
- Having differing opinions does not justify offensive comments. If you wouldn’t say it face-to-face, don’t say it online.
- Absolutely no hate speech.
- Any comments attacking groups or other users will not be tolerated and will be removed immediately. Moods & Mixtapes is a space that welcomes anyone and everyone.
- If you feel offended by another user’s contribution or have noticed any distasteful comments, please report them to email@example.com
- Listen to Aretha, show some RESPECT.
- If reposting or making mention to any of the cover art, blog posts, or playlists, this website, moodsandmixtapes.com, or @moodsandmixtapes on Spotify must be tagged.
- In need of a certain mix or want to see a certain track featured? Feel free to email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Short, sweet, and hopefully manageable. I chose these guidelines because this blog is a way for me to express myself and give a bit of a sneak peek into who I am. At the end of the day, I want visitors to have the same experience. Although, for this to happen, we need to be aware of the users (virtually) around us. After all, a spoonful of respect and kindness helps the comment section go down smoothly. That’s how it goes, right?
When it comes to finding these rules a home, I’m planning on either adding them onto the About page or creating a new section of its own in the menubar. Either way, we’re in the clear and out of the grey.
Now that this business is taken care of, let’s get to listening!